Re: [BKARTS] paper for inkjet printing

Barbara, I have been waiting for a reply such as yours.  My color printer is
an Epson 2200.  I bought it mainly for my photographic work and book I am
working on as I want to be able to state honestly that my prints are
archival.  I have wanting to try Arches Cover,
Rives BFK, Rives Lightweight, Arches Text Wove, Hannemuhl Ingres and others
but afraid too.  This is all so new for me.  I found the info on the Epson
papers at this website excellent.   http://www.redrivercatalog.com/
BTW Arches Text Wove goes through my photocopy (B&W) machine beautifully.
Do you have an Epson also? And if you do where are you buying your ink?
Are you aware of Lumiflow continuous inking system (lumijet.com). The
initial cost seems a bit high (around $300) but it might pay for itself in
ink very quickly.  Maybe it is better to stay with Epson ink.  ?????????
They'd like it better ;-)
Thanks again for your response.
Sarah Longden
Owls Head, Maine