Re: [BKARTS] CD-R longevity and recording techniques for archival recordings/strange numbers

Gavin-I got the last message just fine...maybe I don't think it is
particular to any one person so maybe it is the luck of the draw with my
server.

Though it might be associated with the word processor--email link.
I use Appleworks and Outlook and they don't speak. I broke down and bought
Word from Microsoft so I can deal with my thesis, so I will soon find out.

celia