[BKARTS] [Spam] Thanks, Re: One week to one-month binding workshops? Recommendations, please.

Thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful suggestions.  They all sound
fabulous -- I wish it were a year sabbatical instead of just a month.
However, considering that my company laid off 10 people today, I had better
be careful what I wish for.

I will investigate all of the options.

Thanks,
Ann Kingman
Ann Kingman Books -- handmade books, journals and memory albums
http://www.annkingman.com