Re: [BKARTS] paper for inkjet printing

In a message dated 1/21/04 4:25:49 PM, bythesea888@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Do you have an Epson also? And if you do where are you buying your ink?
Are you aware of Lumiflow continuous inking system (lumijet.com). >>

Sarah - Glad I could help! I have an older (3 yrs old) Epson Stylus Color
1160 that allows me to print on many different papers and sizes. As for the
continuous inking systems, I am too lazy to do this. I just go to Office Max and
get more cartridges! This printer also predates archival inks, though I think I
could get them if I looked. Barbara