[BKARTS] Pittsburgh BookMaking Workshop, Sun. Feb. 1

FYI:  One day bookbinding workshop in Pittsburgh PA, by a fine and
experienced book arts teacher:  Pat Buckley.    I once took a course from
her and learned many techniques.              Place:  The Pittsburgh Center
for the Arts, Scaife Building, 1047 Shady Ave.
            Sunday February 1, from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

     Their catalog says: A workshop on how to construct a simple bound book,
such as an original license-plate--covered-journal or book, or one with a
cover of wood, fiber or plastic.   (They named the workshop: "My Own Private
Idaho Jurnal")   Materials included in the fee.
Bring a bag lunch.
telephone 412 361-0455 for more information.  Best wishes, Olivia