[BKARTS] paper for inkjet printing

Yes, I agree.  The Epson 2200 chromatic inks are pretty awesome - you can tweak colors that print very true to original photos, watercolors, etc.  Don't be afraid to experiment with different papers and uncoated printmaking papers.  Also you will get different results whether using Photo Black or Matte Black.    -Mindy
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:21:18 -0700 From: Philip Zimmermann:I will still take the Epson Ultrachrome archival inks over any of the other's I have tried for desktop inkjet printers. (I have a 2200.) They are the only ones with a really decent red and 'natural looking' colors

Check out the Book Arts &
Mixed Media Installations at
http://www.IntimaPress.com