Re: [BKARTS] CD-R longevity and recording techniques for archival recordings

Dean:

Respectfully, I'm not sure how anything you've said here has any applicability to the topic. And while I don't agree with any of your statements I don't think this is the right place to argue them. So I'll drop it.

-Karl