[BKARTS] collection of letters?

I'm having a brain fade and can't remember what you call a compilation of
letters written back and forth between two people. Seems like I saw
something in the NY Times recently which mentioned a compilation of emails.
Glossary searches have come up empty.

Any help would be appreciated -

Thanks -
Roberta