Re: [BKARTS] collection of letters?

hey, aren't loose letters a case?  a font? a family?
--Kristi

Celia Tucker wrote:

"epistulary novel"- that's what I remembered. Only I guess it's the

incorrect usage for letters not in a novel.

I think loose letters are called a "bunch", lots of cattle make a "herd", several geese make up a "gaggle"...

Okay, I know, but I was forced to do it, someone had to.

celia

-- Kristi N. Austin, M.L.S. Reference Librarian Eli M. Oboler Library Idaho State University Campus Box 8089 Pocatello, ID 83209 (208) 282-4073 austkris@xxxxxxx