Re: [BKARTS] Bookish places in Japan, Kyoto Area?

Maybe a spring event is too early, however...

PhotoCentral, the learning environment and brainchild of Kate and Geir
Jordahl will hang two shows of work from the program in Yokohama at the
Sirius and Minatomirai Galleries. In addition to the photos in the
shows, expect to see 'Traveler', Dreaming Mind's limited edition
publishing of Geir's work taken in Japan
(http://www.dreamingmind.com/editions).

I don't have exact dates for the show but you can contact Kate through
her website,
http://www.jordahlphoto.com