Re: [BKARTS] Scotland

As an Edinburgh-based binder, I would suggest a trip to our local
bookbinding tannery, J Hewit & Sons (http://www.hewit.com).  They
occasionally do tours of the tannery, describing the process of making
bookbinding leather, but even when they don't, it's a fascinating visit.
(Also, depending on your luggage allowance, they have a great Low Value
Shelf of leather seconds at good prices.)

Abi
www.bookweb.sunpig.com