Re: [BKARTS] Re-binding a soft cover book

I'm new to the list, so bear with me.
the few times I have made hardcovers out of softcovers
I trim the old cover and attach it to the top of the new cover, same for the spine.

If the item gets a lot of use, I either peel the art from the card stock and lay it on the bookcloth or create an inlay with a card
cutout under the cloth, so that the cover is more or less smooth.

J. Godsey
14 Pleasant St.
Methuen, MA 01844
pundit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bookhumor.com

Selling books since 1980
Publisher of Sic, the Book Humor magazine
Distributors of "Book Deodorizer"
http://www.bookdeodorizer.com

"The loss of irony is the death of reading."
Harold Bloom