[BKARTS] Rebinding Softcover books

RE: Rebinding Softcover books.
I am by no means well experienced at this but I used to do it for myself.
I'd take a piece of used linen, something with a good 'tooth' to it, glue it
to the signatures of the book  [pages], and then after it had well and
truely set glue the new cover to it.

You might find that it is actually the paper of the book that is coming
apart rather than the spine is the acid is too high.