Re: [BKARTS] Rebinding Softcover books

I guess am a little slow, I had assumed that mull or crash was already used and that the text block had been attached to the new
hardcover using it.

If the 'perfect' binding is less than perfect and is in danger of coming apart, I cut cords into it with a backing saw using twine
and PVA.

J. Godsey
14 Pleasant St.
Methuen, MA 01844
pundit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bookhumor.com

Selling books since 1980
Publisher of Sic, the Book Humor magazine
Distributors of "Book Deodorizer"
http://www.bookdeodorizer.com

"The loss of irony is the death of reading."
Harold Bloom