Re: [BKARTS] Re-binding a soft cover book

i turned a softcover into a hardcover by pulling off the soft cover,
tipping on new endsheets and then glueing mull over the spine, as if i was
glueing up a new bookblock.  the new endsheets are (so far) holding up
well, with the added nicety that the more the book is used the better it
lays flat, which it didn't do before.

- kbkbkbkbk