Re: [BKARTS] Nag Hammadi, yet again (II).

Dear Victoria
Not to be too pessimistic, but take some precautions. If you are thinking of selling your work, or using it commercially, be very careful about copyright infringement here. The manuscript editor(s) may not care, but the publisher could be after you in short order.
Dorothy A.