Re: [BKARTS] Nag Hammadi, yet again (II).

I am NOT thinking of selling it, I am simply doing a replica that will fit in nicely with the work I am doing at my graduate course. It will not be shown to anyone else than the assessor. I reckon this does not differ much from what any bookbinder would create privately.
Thank you for your concern, though.