[BKARTS] Type for a Kwikprint 55

I have recently acquired a Kwikprint 55 and am now on the search for type.
My question is: will the Kingsley type that shows up on eBay every so often
work in the Kwikprint?  I like the fact that the Kingsley comes in smaller
sets that regular lead printers type (storage issues,) and also that it
seems to be available at a reasonable price.
I am new to hot stamping, so if I ask some really stupid questions, please
bear with me.

Thanks,

Roman
Black & White Books