From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
First Creator, Ltd.
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 12:38 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help with Scharfix Paring Machine

Does anyone with a Scharfix 2000 know how to level the blade?  I can't find
any other way, other than eye-balling it, which is not very precise.  My
leather typically comes out with grooves, as one side of the blade is always
a fraction lower than the other.

I remember the instructions (which I can't find) had a short sentence or two
about leveling the blade, but when I read it way back when, it didn't make
sense to me.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rich