Re: [BKARTS] POP-UP EXHIBIT

Barbara,
I'm looking forward to seeing you and showing you the exhibit while you are in So. Fla.
Regards,
Jim Findlay

James A. Findlay
Broward County Main Library
Bienes Center for the Literary Arts
The Dianne & Michael Bienes Special Collections and Rare Book Library
100 S. Andrews Ave.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-357-8692 (voice)
954-357-6762 (fax)
jfindlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (e-mail)
www.broward.org/bienes

Broward County Libraries Division
(A Service of the Broward County Board of County Commissioners)

>>> b-lazmet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/26/04 05:42PM >>>
Dear James:  I'm looking forward to your pop up show.  I will be in
Boca from Feb  3-16 so will definitely get over there.  Will try to
call first so I can meet you.   Glad the show will be up when I'm
there.

Best            Barbara

--
Barbara Lazarus Metz