Re: [BKARTS] Type for a Kwikprint 55

I am sorry I don't know how to do this any other way, but could someone unsubscribe me?
Thanks.

>>> verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/26/04 02:21PM >>>
M & H Type in San Francisco sell it that way. That's where I got mine. It's
foundry type for printing, but in light use, as opposed to heavy production
I have seen little wear.

<http://www.arionpress.com/mandh/>

Peter

At 12:47 PM 1/26/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>I have recently acquired a Kwikprint 55 and am now on the search for type.
>My question is: will the Kingsley type that shows up on eBay every so often
>work in the Kwikprint?  I like the fact that the Kingsley comes in smaller
>sets that regular lead printers type (storage issues,) and also that it
>seems to be available at a reasonable price.
>I am new to hot stamping, so if I ask some really stupid questions, please
>bear with me.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Roman
>Black & White Books
>3378 Lakeside Drive
>Reno, NV 89509
>775-828-3445 (Voice)
>775-8284557 (Fax)
>www.nevadabooks.com

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & **