[BKARTS] Tandy Leather - Morocco Grained Pigskin

Does anyone have an on-line source for inexpensive leather now that Tandy
has discontinued their morocco grained pigskin splits?  I have a few
customers for whom I bind inexpensive books in inexpensive leather.  They
understand that lower-price means lower-quality, but when you are only
rebinding a mass-market paperback, Chieftain Goat hardly seems justified,
(while pigskin splits were a great deal)!

Thanks in advance.

Rich