Re: [BKARTS] Tandy Leather - Morocco Grained Pigskin

Check on eBay, a search for pigskin -- there is a guy
who sells large skins for a few dollars, and I bought
two for just this sort of cheapie binding projects.
They look pretty nice and you can't beat the price. If
you strike out on eBay let me know and I'll see if I
can hunt down the exact name/address.

Don Pollock

--- "First Creator, Ltd." <bookarts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>