Re: [BKARTS] Tandy Leather - Morocco Grained Pigskin

Rich,

We have pigskin splits in may colors. There's no guarantee that we have the
color you want and I don't know what particular grain they will have since they
are initially meant for the Suede side to be used. But, we have them and they
are not expensive.

Regards,

Ed Stansell
Craft Bookbinding Co.