Re: [BKARTS] spam? question/apology

Excuse my levity, but I thought they were an interesting way to present
computer type.

=)

Jean

On Wednesday, January 28, 2004, at 12:13 PM, Barbara Mortkowitz wrote:

I also received the weird encrypted messages and didn't know
what/where they were coming from
Barbara, San Jose

Hello
I have received two emails in the last few days, with my name and
address in the From: spot, and Book_Arts in the To: spot.  The
message has lots of letters and symbols.  I did not send these
messages and I apologize if they are appearing in your mailbox.  I am
curious to know if anyone on the book arts list is receiving them or
if it is another form of spam that makes it look like I'm sending
these messages but I am the only one to receive them.
Thank you
Letitia Berlin
Albany, CA