Re: [BKARTS] cheap, cheaper, poor

Dorothy,
    I am NOT of the opinion that the customer is always right. If thecustomer
has talked to someone with limited knowledge of the process, the "expert"
they consulted may not be expert at all, may only know how to pass themselves off
as such. The customer brings a product to you because the acknowledge that
you are more expert than they are.
    In my situation, if the customer who obviously knows less than I tries to
tell me my business and insists, the best thing to do is apologise for your
ignorence and refer them to an unfavorite competitor. There is no point in
"answering a fool after his folly" (as the Good Book says) or trying to re-educate
them. "Don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up."
    If you don't HAVE the inferior materials, you can't very well USE them.
I enjoyed your posting, thanks

Bruce