From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Letitia Berlin
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 8:44 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: spam? question/apology

Hello
I have received two emails in the last few days, with my name and
address in the From: spot, and Book_Arts in the To: spot.  The
message has lots of letters and symbols.  I did not send these
messages and I apologize if they are appearing in your mailbox.  I am
curious to know if anyone on the book arts list is receiving them or
if it is another form of spam that makes it look like I'm sending
these messages but I am the only one to receive them.
Thank you
Letitia Berlin
Albany, CA