[BKARTS] Book readings in San Francisco?

Dear Book_Arts-L Bay Area subscribers,

A while back, I reviewed Jennifer Bannan's excellent short story
collection, "Inventing Victor," for the San Francisco Chronicle
<http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2003/11/09/RV272189.DTL>.
She needs some help finding a locale to do a reading in San Francisco.
Please send any ideas you might have directly to her at Jennifer Bannan
<jbannan@xxxxxxxx>

Jennifer Bannan wrote:

Jules, thank you again! It must be beautiful where you are: it's
brutally cold here in Pittsburgh. SO much snow and ice. I'm wondering:
are you familiar with the book store scene in San Francisco? I want to
do a reading there: I have some friends who could help me in drawing a
crowd, but A Clean Well Lighted Place for Books (the best, from what I
can tell), is booked this spring. I'm pregnant and don't want to travel
after mid April. I know that doesn't leave me a lot of wiggle room. Any
advice much appreciated!

Jen Bannan

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico http://www.madlaughter.com

http://www.newsroom-l.net