From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Celia Tucker
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 1:36 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Help--kind of off subject

Okay -I am in a sort of bind (sorry), I am unexpectedly graduating
(M.A.) this semester and the exhibit space is all tied up. My work is
small & sculptural.

I live in a very small town (Johnson City, Tennessee) and I'm having
trouble convincing anyone to let me use (rent) space for as little as
two days or as much as a month...I've tried empty (sort of) shop space
downtown, no luck.

I am perfectly willing to get liability insurance for whatever time
period so the owner would not be at risk. I have a generator for
lighting in case the wiring is a problem.

Has anyone had exhibitions in odd places? Any suggestions? Thanks for
your patience with me!

Celia

     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & C*