Re: [BKARTS] Help--kind of off subject

I have; online, at a time when it was still pretty awkward to do so. I
had computers and a reception. Of course, it was on online Thesis show,
but there is no reason why you can't put images taken from multiple
sides, or use digital video, and put it into an online exhibition.

Jean

Jean Haefner BFA, MFA
Artist | Designer | Educator
www.ephemerati.com