Re: [BKARTS] position of the board when sticking vellum tapes on it

Open flat, i.e. 180 degrees. Don't forget to recess the slips in the board
so that they don't create bumps.

Peter

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>