From: Katie Harper <knharper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Supplies in Greater Boston?
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:27:03 -0500

Can anyone direct me to a good source for book arts supplies in the Greater
Boston area? I have searched through the archives and found a few scattered
references, but no real listings of stores, etc., that carry things like
Davey board and PVA, book cloth, etc.

Thanks.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Beverly, MA
978-921-5597

_________________________________________________________________ Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up ? fast & reliable Internet access with prime features! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=dialup/home&ST=1