Re: [BKARTS] Seed papers

A while back I bought from February Paper in Olympia, WA a Grass Roots
Paper Co. paper made by Denise Demarie of 322 NW 59th St., Newport, OR
97365  (tel 541.265-5288).
The "Bird Garden" pack I have has hand made note paper made from
Spartina grass, embedded with seeds from bird-attracting plants.
Also available:  Flower Garden, Herb Garden, and Butterfly Garden.

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University