Re: [BKARTS] Seed papers

Denise has been ill for some time, but she might very well have stock
to sell.  Do give her a try.

Carol
Eugene, OR

On Monday, February 2, 2004, at 12:40 PM, Tom Trusky wrote:

A while back I bought from February Paper in Olympia, WA a Grass Roots
Paper Co. paper made by Denise Demarie of 322 NW 59th St., Newport, OR
97365  (tel 541.265-5288).
The "Bird Garden" pack I have has hand made note paper made from
Spartina grass, embedded with seeds from bird-attracting plants.
Also available:  Flower Garden, Herb Garden, and Butterfly Garden.

Tom Trusky, Director Hemingway Western Studies Center and Professor of English Boise State University 1910 University Drive Boise, ID 83725 USA (208) 426-1999 tel (208) 426-4373 fax ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky