Re: [BKARTS] cheap, cheaper, poor

Bill,

Rexine looks more like leather than the imitation leather made by
ICG/Holliston (the mfgr. of Gane's imitation leather). It is also much easier to work
with. It is much more expensive. I can import it in full rolls only (5O meters. I
believe) When I last priced it, it was $16.50 per meter. It may have gone up
in price and of course the Dollar is weak againt all European currencies. And,
that doesn't help.

Ed Stansell
Craft Bookbinding Co.