Re: [BKARTS] Two books [almost] free

I'd like them!!!! Eris Wagner, 1812 Russ St., Eureka, CA 95501
On Jan 30, 2004, at 5:48 PM, Lavinia Adler wrote:

I'm weeding my book collection and have two titles I'd be happy to send
to the first responders, for a nominal charge of $4.00 each, including
postage.

1. Modern design in bookbinding; the Work of Edgar Mansfield. Boston Book
and Art Shop, 1966. 119 p., b&w photogs.
Technical notes by the binder. The covers are warped but can
probably be pressed flat.

2. Fine binding in America; the story of the Club Bindery, by Elbert A.
and Lawrence S. Thompson. Urbana, IL, Beta Phi Mu, 1956. 45 p. hardcover,
several b&w plates.

Lavinia Adler