[BKARTS] BooFest 2004

Please check out www.BookFest.com to see the range of work that will be sold
at BookFest 2004.  There are book artists coming from Washington,
California, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and New York.  We are
currently about 2/3's full, but good spaces are still available.

At BookFest we would like to see a variety of books included.  There are not
yet any tables reserved by publishers of traditional codex books.  If you
are an artist/publisher of handmade books, please consider selling your
books at BookFest.  Many book buyers with a wide range of tastes in books
will be attending.  It is our hope that no prospective book buyer will go
home empty-handed.

The promotional postcard for BookFest 2004 listing artists' name and press
is about to be sent to the printer.  If you are planning to participate and
would like to be included on the card please get your deposit to us by
February 12.

Come to BookFest at the mid-town Manhattan YWCA on April 2-3. Visit us at
www.BookFest.com

If you can't come as a seller, then we look forward to welcoming you as a
buyer!

Carolyn Chadwick
Ed Hutchins