Re: [BKARTS] Bonded Leather

Lavinia,

I have a lot of respect for Don. But, if he actually made the statement; that
PVA doesn't bond well with leather, I have to strongly disagree. PVA is forms
a very strong bond with leather.  Perhaps if it is adulterated with
methylcellulose or wheat starch the bond may be weakened. Otherwise, it is one of the
best. PVA types are nearly universal adhesives. They will form bonds with a
wider range of substances than most adhesives.

Regards,

Ed Stansell