[BKARTS] February Book of Days

Hello Book Arts & LetPress Folks,

For those following along with our ongoing digital book of days, the
February page is now posted to our website. Today, for instance, is St.
Blaise's Day, the day when throat blessings are bestowed. Access the page
at our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Click on "About us," then find the link there for "Book of Days: February."
And if anyone should be moved to purchase a book or a broadside, this
happens to be an excellent time, as the windstorm insurance premium on our
home is due before the March Book of Days is posted.

A good February to you all,
John

John Cutrone & Seth Thompson Convivio Bookworks Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookworks.com