Re: [BKARTS] Valentines

I teach little pop-ups for them. Give them 2 sheets of paper, their choice of color, 24# is
good. The size is 8.5 x 5.5.  Have them fold both sheets together, then remove the
inner one and make a couple of cuts from the fold in, about 1 inch long. Then fold the
cuts back and forth, then open the paper and invert the folds for pop-up faces. They
can be I love you cards. Or they could cut valentines, leaving about 1/2 inch for the
hinge, and do the same thing as before, inverting the heart. Then glue the inner part to
the outer, have them decorate the front and inside, and they're really happy with the
results.  Hope this helps. Bertha Rogers