[BKARTS] [Fwd: Book Arts Class]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Book Arts Class
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 12:27:01 -0600
From: Joan Michaels Paque <joanmichaels@xxxxxxxxx>
To: joanmichaels@xxxxxxxxx

Dear People,

Milwaukee Institute of Art & Desighn in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has asked
me to pass on this information about my  upcoming class.  If you have
any questions you can call me at 414-962-2748 or call Continuing
Education at MIAD 414-291-3273  and please pass on info to anyone you
think might be interested.

Thanks,
Joan Michaels-Paque

Kate Clapper, Continuing Education Coordinator at the Milwaukee
Institute of Art and Design, informs us of this course in the Book Arts
being offered at MIAD this Spring:

Book Arts: Building & Binding
Taught by Joan Michaels-Paque
Tuesday Evenings
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
March 2 - March 23
This course, for serious and curious book artists, approaches
traditional and innovative book building and binding techniques. Sewn,
woven, interlocked, pop-up and kinetic structures will be covered.
Tools, terminology, sequential procedures and finishes will be addressed
along with conceptual and creative applications.
4 sessions
Tuition: $150 ($135 before February 11)
Registration Deadline: February 18
Register early! Only $135.00 until February 11