From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Chick Jasper
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 7:39 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Letterpress Printer Wanted

Hello Letterpress Printers,
While I have some very minimal letterpress printing
experience with rented equipment I am looking for
someone of a more professional stature to print some
simple invitations which I have designed. I would
supply the digital file and the paper. I am in the New
York City area but am willing to work with anyone who
has FedEx capabilites, probably should be U.S.A though
or shipping may become too costly.

If anyone is interested, would you contact me off-list
to discuss fees.

Thank you,
Ann Manca
amanca@xxxxxxx