Re: [BKARTS] victorian photo album query

Bakelite?

Maria

 -----Original Message-----
From:   vernon wiering [mailto:wieringbooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, February 04, 2004 11:07 AM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [BKARTS] victorian photo album query

I have before me a Victorian photo album that has that early pictorial
plastic convex cover. I seem to recall this has a special name, this
plastic. Anybody know?

Thanks in advance,

Vernon Wiering
Wiering Books
Hand Bindery
1553 Orville Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
616/248-5434

     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & (c)*