[BKARTS] Linen sewing tape and Irish linen thread for sale

Hello,

I have 28 rolls of 100% linen 12 mm sewing tape (27 yard length) for sale. Listed on Talas for 27.60 US per roll - will sell for 15.00 US.  Will include 12 rolls of 12 mm cotton sewing tape for free if all linen tape is purchased in one order.  I also have 2 rolls of 450 g (8-cord) Irish natural linen thread (Talas 52.25 US$ each), and one roll of 3-cord Irish linen thread 250 g. I would ask $70 US for all three. If anyone is interested in the entire package I would include many rolls of Hemp cord (several rolls each of 12-ply, 10-ply, and 8-ply).  The entirety is quite light and could be shipped for minimal cost. I can be contacted at lwaterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or (780) 443-5775. Thank-you for your time.