[BKARTS] Re:   BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 2 Feb 2004 to 3 Feb 2004 (#2004-31)

Hi Ruth- I've sent you instructions and a .pdf diagram for a project from
guess who? Yes, Martha Stewart.
It might make a fun book project with a little tweaking from your own and
your student's imaginations for Valentine's Day.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N

http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile.html