[BKARTS] Re:   BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Feb 2004 to 4 Feb 2004 (#2004-32)

Ann- I would highly recommend Roni Gross of Roni Gross Design in New York
City for innovative invitations and letterpress printing. You can find her at and
through The   New York Center for Book Arts-- 212- 481-0295

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N

http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile.html