[BKARTS] Contact information for Peter Verheyen

Peter - would you give me the correct email address for you? A colleague on
the Board of WARM (Women's Art Registry of Minnesota) wants to contact you
about the Book Arts listserv. We are trying to find better ways of setting up our
own than we currently have. I gave her the Book Arts Web contact, so you may
also get a message from her through that. Thanks, Barbara Harman