[BKARTS] Scripps College Press at Antiquarian Book Fair

Please join us at the Los Angeles Antiquarian Book Fair this weekend, Feb. 7
from 11-7 and Feb. 8 from 11-5. We will be exhibiting Scripps College Press
books published from 1986 to 2003. All but the latest book, Square Squared, are
out of print. We just discovered several copies of our out of print books at
Vamp and Tramp Booksellers, who will be selling them at the Fair. We will also
have hands-on demonstrations at the fair on how to make books. We will be
right next to the Society for Calligraphy, the Los Angeles Book Arts Center, and
the International Printing Museum demonstrations. We would love to see you.
The Antiquarian Book Fair will be held at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott
Hotel on Century Blvd. Parking is $8.
Also, you can normally find books from the Scripps College Press at the UCLA
Hammer Museum bookstore in Westwood, though I hear that they are sold out
right now.
Warmly,
Kitty Maryatt
Director of the Scripps College Press