[BKARTS] Epson Ink cartridges

I am posting this for a friend who is not on the list:

"I have 2 Epson Color Cartridges  (T005 - 011) and 3 Black Ink
Cartridges (T003012)  for Epson Stylus printers.  The model numbers listed on the packages says they are for Epson printers model numbers 900/900G/980/980N.

My cost was $72.18.  I would be willing to sell them for $50 plus shipping.  If you are interested, please send email to:  wwade@xxxxxxx"

Betty