Re: [BKARTS] epson cartridges

Good point. But how do you "tell" your computer? My Mac won't listen.

Rhonda Gushee Milford, Ohio U.S.A.

I discovered that if I tell my computer to replace the Epson ink
cartridge, but I don't actually remove the old cartridge, that I can
continue to get a lot of use out of the old cartridge.
--
Letitia Berlin
806 Washington Ave.